New Project in Victoria
Garry Foster & Jed Nickel of Reno-Men / Happy Handyman sent us photos of their project in Victoria, BC featuring Pacific Trusses, along with an outstanding testimonial!
“I was in public relations for over 20 years before starting Reno-Men.ca to provide construction services to the building industry. I have never encountered the quality of service that I experienced with Pacific Truss. Dyrald and his team go way beyond the norms in this industry.
To name a few:
1. Excellent phone service right from the start while we were discussing options for our roofing needs. Suggestions were never pushed upon us, but were very insightful.
2. Your final price came in lower than the quote!
3. Your delivery team not only negotiated a very tricky site on which to set up the boom, but they took a lot of extra care to ensure we received each bundled truss set exactly where we wanted them on the roof to reduce hand carrying.
4. The driver then came up to the roof to make sure everything was in order.
5. The next day a phone call came to ensure everything fit perfectly—which they did.
6. The following day t-shirts arrived with engineering reports for the Inspector, along with another site visit to check on our satisfaction.
7. Emailed copies of all engineering report and truss layouts came the next day.
If you have any experience with trades in this industry, you know this service was extremely rare. We can all take a lesson in customer service from Pacific Truss. You bet you have our future contracts!
Thanks very much Dyrald!”